How to Ace Your A-Levels

• Written to help you achieve top grades at A-level

• People only fail because they were never taught in school how to pass exams and revise properly

• How to Ace Your A-levels challenges your assumptions about learning and hard work

• If you follow the advice in this book, you will get the A-level grades you desire

Why buy How to Ace Your A-Levels?

• Detailed guidance on revision timetables and revision methods telling you exactly what to do to get into the University you want

• Discussions on important, often ignored areas such as revision styles, mind set, behaviour and motivation

• A proven three step plan to help you achieve top grades (method, study cycle and motivation)

• Realistic, honest, and straightforward advice on how to ACE your A-levels from authors who have done it themselves

Who are the authors?

• Anshul Raja – a financial markets trader, who left UCL with a first class honours degree and a certificate of academic excellence by the Dean of students

• Minesh Karia – a medical doctor with a BMedSc in Psychological Medicine

Where can I buy the book?

• The book is available on  Amazon in Paperback and on Kindle

buy now 2

• ACE Your A-Levels is also available to order internationally, simply visit our online store

International Store Button

Testimonials & reviews…

image_21

photo

image_16

Scepticism to addiction

For more reviews, check out the comments section below or our testimonials page.

Free kindle reading app button

349 Comments on “How to Ace Your A-Levels”

1. Me, My Kindle and I says:

Hi,
    I have bought your book and it seems really helpful. Do you not think that it is a big risk for me to trust you and your techniques given to pass my a levels without any note taking or other revision?

• anshulraja1 says:

Hi,

I had a think about this when writing the book and I stand by my advice. I didn’t use my notes once to revise. For subjects that have exam board text books, making notes is a waste of time as you might as well start learning out of the text books there and then. However, for subjects that don’t have textbooks with sufficient information, it’s best to become familiar with the syllabus and make notes to fill the gaps in the text books you are provided with.

Raja

2. Nimra says:

i have read your book and it motivated me a lot. im just confused on how to start the layers. should i work on one subject at a time? and because I’m also doing AS retakes should i work through on text book at a time or like, one topic from one subject and vice versa. i am going to do 4 AS retakes and I’m trying to stay calm about it as theyre all in june but honestly i cant. my predicted grades are BBC based on my results last year which were CCD, but i need all A’s so that i can do the course i want at uni which is optometry. i need all the advice i can get because you are an example that this is achievable.

3. aimen says:

I live in pakistan
    sadly the kindle reading app is not available for me
    can u tell me the alternative for it

4. aimenbatavia says:

Hi
    can u help me plzz
    I live in pakistan so the kibdle reading app is not fb available for me
    please help me
    I so wanted to reaf tjis bpok

5. aimenbatavia says:

Sorry for typing error
    I live in pakistan so the kindle app is not available for me
    please help me with this
    I badly wanted to read the book

6. Arron says:

Hi Raja,
    First of all your E-book is EXTREMELY HELPFUL. I am a month in my AS-Levels in subjects Maths, Physics, and Chemistry and the scribble technique is making me remember stuff a easily. How would you recommend me to do the layer technique starting from now, rather then the 80 day example in your book?

Exams in june
    Maths – C1,C2,M1
    Physics – Unit 1 and Unit 2
    Chemistry – Unit 1 and Unit 2
    So 7 in total

7. Jj mooney says:

Hi,
    I’m struggling a lot at A2 and after continuously getting poor class test grades I was diagnosed with dyslexia. I’m not sure how to revise now after receiving this news. I have read your book btw. Any advice would be appreciated

• anshulraja1 says:

Hi JJ,

I knew a guy in college who was also diagnosed with Dyslexia. It didn’t hold him back at all and in fact he did much better than everyone else, achieving 100% in most of his maths modules. My advice would be to ignore the diagnosis completely, pick subjects you enjoy and execute the techniques in the book just how I described.

P.s. Make sure you get extra time during exams!

Raja